Use of dhouseofflowers.com (“Site”) is subject to the following copyright and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept the copyright. If you do not agree to these terms then please exit the Site.
1. While Dionglay’s House of Flowers uses reasonable care to assure accurate, current information on the Site, we make no warranty or representation as to its accuracy. Dionglay’s House of Flowers assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
2. Images on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Dionglay’s House of Flowers. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of images and/or text may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
3. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Dionglay’s House of Flowers and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license, permission or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission by Trademark owners. Your use of the Trademarks or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Be advised that Grays will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
4. Dionglay’s House of Flowers is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your use of off-site pages or sites linked to this Site is at your own risk.
5. Dionglay’s House of Flowers may at any time revise these copyright. You are bound by such revisions and should periodically visit this page to review them.